Monday 29 November 2010

5 Years of Waiting, Finally...


Been waiting this game since, erm... Let me recall again, hmmm.... Hmm... Oh yeah, the year PS3 was announced in E3 2005... I expected the game to be launched alongside PS3 in 2006 but it didn't make it. Several years after 2 major exams, purchased PS3 in 2009 and into 2010, the game is finally here in my hand, yipeee!!!


I actually planned to buy the standard version of the game, but only discovered first batch of games in every part in Asia are only available in Limited Collector's Edition. What the heck, I decided to buy it as a treat after all these years...


The Collector's Edition come packed inside a box (like a DVD box set), inside it contained the game blu-ray disc (duh), a 3D card contain code to unlock 5 more cars in addition to the 1,000+ inside the game and a special book called the Apex, which is a guide to everything you wanna know about cars...



The Apex book is something special, everything you inside is about cars, like chassis, engine, drive-train, suspension and all those technical stuff... Wonderful...



When I popped the discs into my PS3, I know i will have to install a huge 8 GB of data into my PS3... Although it is optional, but I still install it anyway because I know it is going to save me a lot of time next time I fire up the game... The installation took 40 minutes, I read through the Apex book while I wait...

Let's enjoy the North American Launch Trailer of the game, featuring My Chemical Romance's Planetary (GO!), which is also the intro song and the official theme song... Make sure you watch it in HD...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)