Tuesday 11 May 2010

Sackboy, I LOVE YOU!!!

Remember this cute little doll? Well, he is Sackboy, he is from the game called LittleBigPlanet. Sackboy is one of the most adaptable and most adorable and cutest game characters in recent game history... I've never seen a video game character that is so cute in recent years, since video game started making realistic characters and real personality into it.

I love LittleBigPlanet, I played it when I borrowed from my cousin and I play a lot. Even though the single player is short, there is a lot of online feature for the game. The game online is just a video game version of YouTube, everyone can create their stuffs and put it on the internet. I play a lot of other users' content, like mini Star Wars, Indiana Jones, jokes about Xbox and many many more. The possibilities are actually endless, which made me wonder, will a sequel possible considering the first one is literally use up your whole gaming life.

Well, there is.. And the features for this sequel is tremendous, the community will be expanded and the you can play driving games, shooting games, Bubble Bobble, Space Invaders and many many more... And you can create not just one level, but a whole new different game! And create new story and even music videos (Yeah, You heard that right) for your game!!

Let's see the trailer for the sequel and I can't get enough of Sackboy!!!

1 comment:

aharm1992 said...

cute!!^^~~~~~