Friday 22 January 2010

PART 4: Gadgets of the Decade


Nintendo Wii

I never like the Wii, but I have to admit, it is a very special game console. Everyone doubted the Wii, even me, when the system was announced at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3)... But when I got my hands playing Wii Sports, I realized it will be a seller. It needs you to move your body and hands to play the game, it's involving. It might not be aiming for the hardcore market, but they have one, parents... The motion sensing spawned various other gadgets, like the iPhone, iPod, SIXAXIS controller and many more. For a PlayStation owners like me, Wii has made Sony and Microsoft to make innovative move on their PS3 and Xbox 360.

Contenders:
  • iPhone 3GS (Apple)
  • iPod Classic (Apple)
  • PlayStation 2 (Sony)
  • PlayStation 3 (Sony)
  • Nokia N82 (Nokia)
  • GeForce 8000 series (Nvidia)
  • Dualshock (Sony)
  • Nokia N90 (Nokia)
  • Blu-Ray (Sony & Panasonic)
  • PlayStation Portable (Sony)

No comments: