Wednesday 2 September 2009

Summer's Top 10 Movies*

Well, summer's over... I mean in US lah, Malaysia always in Summer mode, is over... We have been invaded by tons of tons of summer blockbusters and we paid a lot for it. So, I watched the explosive movies more to justify the RM 10 I paid. So here's my list:

  1. Star Trek
  2. Up
  3. District 9
  4. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  5. Ice-Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
  6. G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra
  7. Monsters vs Aliens
  8. Fast & Furious
  9. X-Men Origins: Wolverine
  10. Night at the Museum 2:... (I don't know the subtitles)
Don't criticize my post. If you watch comedy and deserves in the lists, I didn't watch them cuz I wait for DVD. Harry Potter too, I wait... Sorry, Christian Bale, your most anticipated movie didn't make the cut, and James Cameron should feel sorry not to direct it.


*No study interruption occured during the process of this writing ( I finished studying before doing this)

No comments: