Thursday 17 September 2009

It's over!!!

It's finally over!!! The trials is finally gone!!! I just wondering I can do it like a Jedi trials... hahaha!!!

Actually I planned to watch this movie at Jusco punya:


But that ridiculously idiotic TGV refused to show it, even though it is a new movie released a week back... Don't they know what's new?!?! I don't wanna watch an unscary horror movie made from Singapore, the visuals and sound effects won't justify my 10 bucks!!!


Anyway, I am now relaxing in front of my PC, wondering got what new game for me to play... Need For Speed Shift, need download, but my PC said need 2 weeks for download. Are YOU KIDDING ME?!?! I need to go to Pacific now!!!


Tonight plan to watch a new movie downloaded from Internet, called "The Hurt Locker". This movie was highly acclaimed by critics, some even said one of the best movie ever made and Oscar potential... Interesting!!!

No comments: