Monday 1 December 2008

Sunday at Gurney

Well, I spent my whole day at Gurney Plaza, almost... And I walked on the new wing of Gurney Plaza for the first time, and it feels like a different places (I mean different from the original Gurney). And I have quite a couple of shots here:

The hall or some kind like that in the new wing...
And a tall Christmas tree was set up there, quite nice...

A women boutique shop, every man's nightmare...

And the new Parkson at the new wing, which connected to the old wing... Now is twice the size of the old one (my cousin is on the right, testing his photography skills)

And the last shot is I try to tilt the camera and take the shots of the decorations. This new wing make shopping at the best mall in Penang even better...

After those shopping (woman's things), we decided to have lunch at the old wing's food court at the lower ground floor. I say the food there is not bad for a food court. I ordered Japanese Fried Rice, which is my favourite food at there, and a cup of Sarsi. My other cousins also ordered the same thing except Chris, who ordered himself a plate of western food, which looks delicious too... And we continued shopping, again.... zzzz......


After those shopping, we went for a movie called Bolt, voiced by John Travolta and Miley Cyrus... And I have to say this animations is one of the best movie I've seen this year. And 2008 is a year full of nice animations too. First is the adorable WALL-E, secondly Kung Fu Panda, then we have the abnormal Madagascar 2. Finally this cute Bolt.

No comments: