Sunday 26 October 2008

Nokia N78

I wished I have a new phone for quite a while now, but until yesterday, my dream was fulfilled. My dad got me a Nokia Nseries (N78 to be exact).
Nokia N78 box before unboxing

I admired Nseries since the N90 was born, its multimedia capabilities is top notch. So this phone making me having a new phone with this is better than having other models.
The box packed inside is a N78 phone (duh), instruction booklet, PC Suite, GPS instruction, quick start guide, battery charger, USB cable, stereo headset, and last of all 2GB (Nokia done this 100% right!!!)
I really like this phone. The look of the phone is special, it looks like it don't have keypad on the front but is there!!! And next post I gonna say my photography experience of the phone.

See ya!!!!

3 comments:

Ashly Teoh said...

OOH...so lucky...

happyboy said...

wa..
N78 lol
so good...

Anonymous said...

my gosh!!!!
u get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jealous-ing..