Friday 6 June 2008

Got new HDD... but

I carried my PC to PC Depot to add another HDD to my CPU...

I went in the store, tell the guy I wanted a 500 GB Hard Drive (if averagely 5 GB game, can hold up 50 of them). He brought the Hard Drive in, tell me that Seagate and WD doesn't provide cables to the HDD, so another 20 bucks wasted...

After couple of minutes, I thought of an article I saw on the net, stating that it's better to add RAM to handle 3 HDD for better performance on computing and gaming. So I added a 1 GB RAM, make it 2 GB...

After all those installation, the guy booted up my PC make sure everything working... But after checking up, he told me something very very bad, "your DVD-ROM is broken"... At that moment, something popped up on my head, saying "WT*?! Another 100 bucks off my pocket?"

So I asked the guy whether he can repair it... He said that manufacturers don't make spare parts for repair... OMG, I need another 100!!! I chose the more affordable and normal performance... So I chose a SAMSUNG DVD Drive, hope doesn't broken anytime soon...

After paying, me and my mum left the shop and went back home...

1 comment:

薇薇 said...

sounds very jialat...i bet da jie is going to nag u again! :P