Monday 9 June 2008

Friendster in Malay???

This use to be Friendster in normal mode (english), but after a recent beta mode in Malay...

Well, I didn't say it's useless but it's still, useless!!! The sentence can't even write in a line, needs to be many columns, which is takes time to scroll down... which was very very waste of time.

I won't use Malay version until it's settled. If the real version still like this, even you force me to use it, I rather don't use Friendster...

Conclusion: Still need polished in Malay version

3 comments:

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

Why do you even want to try to click on the Malay version Friendster???? I do not think you will use it even it doesn't have these problem......

Unknown said...

Saya orang Malaysia, mesti try punya

薇薇 said...

da jie, i totally agree with u!