Friday 29 October 2010

Review: The Other Guys


I watched it few days ago and I have to say, I had a very good laugh at the cinema... Haven't watch cop comedy movies in quite a while and I really enjoy this one.

The movie is about two underachieving cops, starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg solving a case in New York City. What so funny about the movie is because of the drastic differences of characteristics between two of them...

While the story of the movie is really so-so standards, it also lost it's way in the middle of the movie. Although it is still hilarious, you just can't help to notice the drop in storyline quality halfway through.

Comedy wise, I think the movie nailed it. Many of the lines are hilarious, some memorable and funny scene really help the movie. The intro of Samuel L. Jackson and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is funny as well...

Verdict: 4/5 (Laughing out Loud with some bumps on the way)

No comments: