Sunday 21 February 2010

Revenge of the Fallen BD Rip Impressions


I haven't own any Blu-Ray movies yet, but I certainly downloaded Revenge of the Fallen Blu-Ray rip from the Internet.

The reason I chose this movie because of the CGI quality and reviews about the Blu-Ray versions, not because of the storyline (seriously, Michael Bay need to fix that). The file is 10GB large and it cost me a day to download the file...

Because of the video is a digital file MKV, it is not playable on TVs, PS3s, and DVD players, but on PCs and Laptop it is pretty decent. The frame rate for the video is much smoother, much more details into the movie and even though with High Quality, the flaws of CGI are rarely seen.

I might not know the full experience of Blu-Ray, but playing on standard PC is already a satisfying experience.

No comments: