Tuesday 15 December 2009

Princess and the Frog


I've seen it, and my sis wanna kill me...

Anyway, I actually had no plans to watch this movie. Me and my friend was actually planning to go to Red Box for karaoke session, but we ended up watching this movie instead because Red Box was full.

I didn't like Disney's animations for past few years because I think some of them are pretty boring and doesn't have any good humour in it. But with Princess and the Frog, I like it!!! And I liked the decision Disney made to step back into traditional 2-D animations like The Lion King and Bambi.

The characters' are very lively and some of them are ridiculously funny, mixed with nice songs and musicals. The story also tells us about love and friends, not greed, the story also has a very good pace of development and you won't feel rushed or crawl like a turtle.

I want to review it more, but I might end up spoiling it. In the end, it's one of the best Disney's animations of the past few years.

Verdict: 4.5/5

2 comments:

薇薇 said...

i wanna watch!

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://cipemyzi.virtue.nu/katihi.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life