Saturday 23 May 2009

My Cousins


Both of my sisters and ah yuan have blogged about this not so long ago. I have been busy recently with my exam so I took this weekend night as an opportunity to write about it...

I have a group of cousins that we are all very close together. We did not physically grow up together and we only see other on every weekend or every fortnight. As we grow older, some of us went to other places for studies or work, but most of us still stay in the Penang area...

There is a special bond between us that bring us together... We're always looking forward to meet each other during Chinese New Year and activities like hanging out with them, like shopping, playing games, watching movies and etc...

I always think relationship between cousins was supposed to be like that until I saw all my friends, they rarely hang out with their cousins. Some of them rarely talk to each other even in same school, chim ar!!!

I like our cousins to cousins love, like Ah Wei said in her blog too... We don't have age boundaries or generation gap, from a one year old to a 30 years old!!!

Amelia, Brendon, Clifford, Christopher, Charles, Sara, Steven, Sonia, Harry, Katherine, Matthew..

THE BEST COUSINS IN THE WORLD!!!!!

2 comments:

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

we rock!!(︿︿)

薇薇 said...

nice video~
>.<