Saturday 4 April 2009

Fast & Furious summary review


So, I watch Fast & Furious today with my pal, Kah Wai. As you know, I am a fan of tuner cars and fast cars, so I was eager to watch this movie today.

This type of movie won't win any movie awards, except MTV la of course, so don't expect to be artistic as movies like Benjamin Button. The story is not great, it's good for movie like this, cop go undercover to the underground racing scene. If you like action a lot or might say pretty girls, this movie is for you. A lot of car crashes, car chases, explosions and more....

If you wanna hang out with friends to watch this movie, this can be the movie for you guys. If you want to see a movie with your date, SORRY LAH, next time...

Verdict: 3.5/5 (It is definitely better with original Fast & Furious cast)

1 comment:

Ashly Teoh said...

Oh my.
I really like Vin Diesel!!
I agree that the original cast is better
Tokyo Drift is not that nice!