Friday 1 August 2008

Sweet 16! ~

Well, I turned 16 today!!! No photos are posted, cuz all the celebrations are at school and after school and me and my friends all didn't bring cell phone or camera...

The celebrations began yesterday, after school at Belgium Western Restaurant... After school, some of my friends (xin chen, chong hong, kee mao, chung theng, wei hong, pei fern, carlisle, joon ching) all stay there and have lunch, which was quite casual, but I kinda like the casual feeling...

At Night, mom and dad brought me to Pacific to have a small meal (quite casual too), at Pizza Hut... Long time didn't go there d...

Next day, official....!!! The day began with normal stuff and with people greeting "Happy B'Day!" to me... But at recess, as I having my break at canteen, my classmates ordered a afternoon session student to nearby cake shop to buy a Birthday Cake!!! This kind of celebration touched my heart, I really need to thank all my classmates who did this, this was one of a kind...

3 comments:

Jason said...

Hope she was there....

薇薇 said...

恩,生日快乐!
快看看我的部落,我也写了点东西给你:D

Unknown said...

yaya, jason... whatever!