Saturday 26 July 2008

I created news WORLDWIDE!!!

A blog post on my Gamespot profile last week have created a big news worldwide!!! I originally posted about Grand Theft Auto IV is coming to PC in an image I captured on my cell phone... Now, other blog got it from me...

First, is a chinese blog putting the news. Showing the image and put my profile name on the blog... You can see it here, and I wanna thank them for putting my name on it... I Appreciate it!!!
And next, a forum from nowhere got the news from the blog and posted it... Not a big news though...
And Finally, a big one!!! A technology website called Ars Technica posted the forum on their games page and here shows the same image i posted!!! Well, I really made a wave of news... I am so proud now...

5 comments:

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

haha, i hope they pay you for this ;p

薇薇 said...

hey, create more news then:D

Unknown said...

The news have been reported to the developer of the game... Sweet!!!

薇薇 said...

wah.....r they going to pay you???

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Norman