Sunday 29 April 2007

Auto City Porsche showroom visit


Today, me, my dad and my mom went to Auto City because my mom wanted to go to the Guardian there. We drove through the shops and we saw a newly opened Porsche showroom. My dad asked me whether I wanted to go in, I say 'Why not'. Then we went in the showroom, the first car we saw is the Porsche 911 Turbo (below pic). Guess how much it cost? ans. below
Then, there are three other cool and stylish looking Porsches from the front of the picture below is a Cayman, followed by Boxter and a Cayenne.


And for me and my dad, seeing a Porsche was wonderful, even we don't have money. I'm sure my sister elder sister don't understand this. HaHa!!!
The Porsche 911 Turbo I mentioned just now is RM1.34. Oh, I almost forgot!!! I miss the Million word!!!

4 comments:

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

oi, why the photos so blur one?

Unknown said...

bad camera ma

薇薇 said...

sony ericson phone camera,dajie,what do u expect???

hahahaha!

TheAutoGallery said...

I like your pictures!

We just opened a new Porsche showroom in Woodland Hills California. It's just a few miles north of downtown Los Angeles. Come visit us sometime. We'll let you pose for a picture in your favorite Porsche....btw what IS your favorite Porsche model?

~Jay @ The Auto Gallery Porsche