Sunday 18 April 2010

Luke, I'm Your Fans


This year is the 30th year anniversary of the premiere of sequel of a big franchise, Star Wars Episode V: Empire Strikes Back. In my book, Empire Strikes Back is the best movie ever made, the balance between plot, actions and the effects are absolutely perfect.

Empire Strikes Back also had one of the movie industry biggest surprise at that time, that is when Darth Vader said, "No, I am Your Father!". This may seem neh right now, but at the time no one expect the Dark Lord to speak out words like that to Luke.

To bring back the feel of the 80s, I presents you the trailer at the time:

2 comments:

Ying Ying 盈盈 said...

Wow, it's 30 years already??!! Wow, must write my own blog on 21st May :)

薇薇 said...

whoa!
30 years....

still one of the best!